Goal Setting Information
Achieve your personal and business goals
Welcome to our goal setting information to help you make better work and life choices.
The Happy Manager contains a growing collection of pages to help you plan, set and achieve your personal and business goals. Our goal setting knowledge hub contains some excellent goal setting resources – from thought-provoking articles to practical tips and tools.
So if you want to refresh your thinking on goal setting, and improve your goal setting processes straight away, scroll down to the knowledge hub tabs. Before going through our free resources, why not start with the featured articles. Then perhaps ask yourself some crucial goal setting questions. You’ll find a wide range of goal setting tips, questions, plans, activities, quotes, and lessons. These will help you to think about the goals you really want to achieve and explore the following questions:
- How do you define goal setting?
- Why do goals matter?
- How can we ensure goals are more likely to be successfully achieved?
- What kinds of goals are more likely to motivate us to achieve them?
- How do you set SMART goals?
- What kind of goals should foster well-being?
- How do you set team goals?
- What strategies can you apply to overcome barriers to setting goals?
- How do you develop SHARP plans of action that help you to achieve your goals?
- What techniques can you use to get things done?
- How do you set personal goals?
Whether modest or ambitious, at work or at home, the importance of goal setting is inestimable. What better way to express this value, than in the wisdom of this quote:
If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. Andrew Carnegie