Managing through Covid
Survive, revive, thrive!
Do you need some help Managing through Covid? For many managers, the Covid-19 pandemic has presented the hardest challenge of their professional lives. So why wouldn’t you look for any help you can find?
On this page you will find a growing range of articles and tips which we think you’ll find useful. Some directly relate to how you can cope with the pandemic, and manage through it. You’ll also find we’ve selected some of our existing material which we think will be of specific value to anyone trying to manage through Covid-19.
There are over 300 pages on this site so you’ll find something in each of our Knowledge Hubs to help you cope with this situation. But below are links to particular articles and tips we’ve chosen to help you:
- Solve the problems that Covid-19 is causing you.
- Make the right decisions to find a way through.
- Lead your teams or organisations to better times.
- Help sustain your own and others’ motivation with techniques and inspiration.
- Set, manage and achieve new goals to survive, revive and thrive.
- Manage recovery projects and the changes needed to complete them.
- Ensure your valuable time is focused on getting through the pandemic and beyond.
- Keep a focus on the well-being of your people, both at work and at home.
As the world begins to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, the most urgent role for many managers is leading the way to recovery. And a key question is just how we go about re-building. Use this new Knowledge Hub to help you do just that. It will help you to focus on the importance of a recovery which gets the balance right between restoring and renewing. Think about Thomas Edison’s words, which relate to all of us, not just his home country:
Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!