How to improve the way you spend your time.
Welcome to our collection of “must read” articles, tools, tips and techniques on time management.
Are we fooling ourselves to feel that we don’t have the time to do what we want? Some argue that time is the only currency we have, so spend it well! Others suggest it’s not our lack of time, but the way we treat or think about it.
Many thinkers on time management suggest that understanding time, and how we use it, is not as simple as we might think. Especially if we consider the latest thinking which suggests a profound link between the way we view time, and the way we use it.
For most of us, time is the least considered, worst managed, and yet most valuable resource we have. In our time management knowledge hub you’ll find insights and practical advice on how to improve the way you spend your time. Look out for help to:
- Assess your time priorities and manage your actions.
- Develop strategies to identify and deal with “busyness”.
- Manage the way others put demands on your time.
- Get better at “getting things done”.
- Reflect on work-life balance and workplace wellness.
- Manage up!
- Manage meetings more time efficiently.
- Help others to manage their time.
Now is the most precious time in our lives. So as you read the resources in this section, commit to taking a fresh look at time: both how you spend it and how you invest it.
Time is the scarcest resource; and unless it is managed, nothing else can be managed.
Peter F. Drucker