Content: 27 pages, 5 tools
Format: Downloadable pdf with in-text, hyper-links for easy navigation.
This guide investigates the difficulties associated with different kinds of change, and the resultant demands on leadership.
It will help you to:
- Analyse factors that influence approaches to leadership.
- Develop appropriate approaches to different types of change.
- Explore the role of power and influence in leading change.
- Review your own role in leading transformation.
What’s in Transformational change?
- Change – planned and emergent
- Defining change
- The context of change
- The content of change
- The process of change and changing process
- Transformational change and people
- Purpose, practice and principles
- Tool 1: Summary Checklist
- Tool 2: Defining your change agenda
- Tool 3: Managing the context of change
- Tool 4: Managing the change process
- Tool 5: Convincing, engaging and remembering people